I am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information I May Collect From You
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site www.susies-cakes.co.uk (“my site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use my site, subscribing to my service, posting material or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with my site.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through my site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to my site and the resources that you access.
- For the purpose of running competitions.
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to my advertisers. This is statistical data about my users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Cookies help me:
- Make my website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve my website for you
- Make my marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service I do at the price I do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies I use below
More about my Cookies
Website Function Cookies
My own cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use my site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
I currently use:
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of my ‘s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.